From Stephan Wissel <>
Subject Working example for OAuth with Facebook and/or Google?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 14:42:05 GMT
Hi there,

still new with CouchDB, so pardon my n00b question.

I want to create a public CouchApp where users login using their Facebook,
Google or other OAuth accounts. I did read the security feature
and HTTP command<>documentation.
What I understand is:

   - In the INI file I can activate Oauth
   - Some magic I don't need to understand <g> will then come back and say
   "Hey this is Joe Doe"
   - I need to take care of my own authorization (e.g. now I know he is Joe,
   let's see what I allow him to do)

What I don't understand:

   - How would one build a CouchApp where a user register him/herself using
   - Where do the keys get stored, so my app is known to the OAuth provider

So what U'm looking for is a sample application to learn from. Where could I
find one?

Phone: +65 96673269
Blog <> Twitter <>
Google+ <>