From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: undefined reference to JS_SealObject
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:17:39 GMT
Jim,

You should be able to build BigCouch master with the tarball at [1].
You should be able to just ignore the steps in the BigCouch README
about SpiderMonkey and just replace them with a standard "./configure
&& make && make install" pattern for the tarball (though I haven't yet
tested this on CentOS).

Alternatively, I've been hacking on the deb packages at [2] if you
have an Ubuntu/Debian machine somewhere. I've only tested these
packages on Ubuntu 10.04 and Debian 5.0 which we use internally for
hosting. We plan on making rpm's at some point, but I don't have an
ETA for them yet.

Let me know if you have any issues.

[1] http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/js/js185-1.0.0.tar.gz
[2] http://builds.cloudant.com/libmozjs185-1.0.0/Ubuntu/10.04/amd64/