From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Futon Test Suites Failed: CouchDB 1.1.0 FF5.0
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:24:20 GMT
On Friday, 21 October 2011, CGS <cgsmcmlxxv@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's more a FF problem than CouchDB problem (as you noticed by using
someone else's FF). Some recommendations for this case:
> 1. Do not reinstall FF, but remove old FF completely from your PC and
install it again from scratch (preferably the last version). If you don't
know where FF installed all its folders, the fastest way to clean your
system of FF is through system registry (try not to mess up your registries
though).

how about simply creating a new ff profile first and testing that? blind reg
hacking will still pick up the original ff profile from last install.

dave

> 2. If it was installed as admin, check if your FF can access all its
required files (I am no expert in MS Windows 7 and, actually, I only saw it
on one PC, but I know that under Linux, this problem may trigger that kind
of errors).

http://couchdb:5984/_utils/script/couch_test_runner.js?0.11.0
","lineNumber":143,"stack":"filtered_replication()@
http://couchdb:5984/_utils/script/couch_test_runner.js?0.11.0:143\u000arun_on_modified_server([object