From Nestor Urquiza <nestor.urqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: selective replication not working for deleted source documents
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 12:05:45 GMT
Yes the changes API could be used from a script to do something around
this, in fact filtered replication is based on the change API after
all as it reads the changes feed to decide what to replicate.

I was more interested in an out of the box setting to state something
like "Run filters for all documents" in which case any document
existing in the target but not in the source could be removed of
course as a "one time shot".

Thanks!
-Nestor