From Cory Zue <c...@dimagi.com>
Subject Re: Health care software utilizing CouchDB
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:43:39 GMT
My organization supports many healthcare applications on CouchDB
including multiple that are HIPAA compliant. We store our entire
database on an encrypted volume and setup ssh-tunnels for encrypted
replication. We have found that the schemalessness of couch is a big
win when dealing with health protocols and systems.

Cory
--
Cory L. Zue
Dimagi, Inc