From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when uploading json data file
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 02:38:29 GMT
I see the following log on the server side:

[info] [<0.17288.0>] Stacktrace: [{lists,map,
                                      [#Fun<couch_httpd_db.7.109081894>,
                                       undefined]},
                                  {couch_httpd_db,db_req,2},
                                  {couch_httpd_db,do_db_req,2},
                                  {couch_httpd,handle_request_int,5},
                                  {mochiweb_http,headers,5},
                                  {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]

When I run the following simple command to upload data from a file:
curl -d @productSample.json -X POST localhost:5984/bbyopen/_bulk_docs
-H "Content-Type: application/json"

Can anyone help me figure out what the problem is?

Thanks!
- Pulkit