From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Deployment of populated couch database to mobile
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 01:57:21 GMT
You probably want to look at the source for the mobile futon app in the
android market, it is a web app, with couch embedded, and bootstraps a
database (and configuration)

https://github.com/daleharvey/Android-MobileFuton

pretty much all the code needed is in

https://github.com/daleharvey/Android-MobileFuton/blob/master/src/com/daleharvey/mobilefuton/MobileFutonActivity.java