From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: Architecture Question
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 00:03:54 GMT
Yes, this is a fine place to discuss it.

If you are asking about running couchdb as a server on the local client then
that has been discussed several times.  Check the archives.

In particular, people have asked for ways to do this without the user having
to install couchdb themselves.  I don't think this is possible yet.