From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lose doc changes periodically
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:04:59 GMT
If you're editing the same doc on both servers, you may be introducing
conflicts. If so, then your 'missing documents' are just the losing
revisions in the conflict. You can see if you have conflicts by adding
?conflicts=true to the end of your GET /db/doc request and you can see
the conflicts themselves with ?open_revs=all.

B.