From Antoine Kurukchi <ant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linux Alternatives for CouchDB
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:50:47 GMT
Same here. No issues with Archlinux apart from 1 update that didnt work due
to wrong js version. Reinstalled and all fine.

CGS, are you accessing it the couchdb locally or from Windows? I know on
Arch and believe any install couch will only serve localhost. You will need
to edit the config file to get to work with any other machine.

**com<cbishop@resultantsys.com>

But,