From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to start!
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:49:31 GMT
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:35, Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenhaver@gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't have any experience with this but what you are requesting sounds
> similar to hovercraft.
>
> https://github.com/jchris/hovercraft

Hovercraft hasn't been updated in over a year, though :(
CouchDB is not a perfect OTP app yet, but check out the code and ./bootstrap
&& ./configure you should look at bin/couchdb and src/couchdb/couch.app.tpl.
Also, the refuge project may be a good example of a more OTP-style startup
for couch: https://github.com/refuge/refuge

Also, the IRC channel will probably be able to help you: #couchdb on
irc.freenode.net.

Cheers,