From Ron Dyck <pulpfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query parameters in Update Handler functions
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 23:08:39 GMT
I think it must be how I was using curl, discovered it was not a
problem within my php application.
Thanks for the help. Am curious what I'm doing wrong with curl though.

Here's my curl statement:
curl -vX PUT http://localhost:5984/<db-name>/_design/<designdoc>/_update/test-qparams/<docid>?foo=bar&baz=faz

--
Ron Dyck