From Ron Dyck <pulpfr...@gmail.com>
Subject query parameters in Update Handler functions
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 20:11:43 GMT
I was attempting to use theĀ "in-place" Update Handler function and ran
into an issue with the number of query parameters. After copying the
function from the test suite to ensure I had the proper code, I found
that I was only able to use the first of the query parameters.

The documentation shows the example:
http://127.0.0.1:5984/<my_database>/_design/<my_designdoc>/_update/in-place/<mydocId>?field=title&value=test
In my testing, (after replacing <placeholder> with proper values, I
was unable to read the last param 'value'.

Here's my code:
"in-place": "(function (doc, req) {var field = req.query.field; var
value = req.query.value; var message = 'set ' + field + ' to ' +
value; doc[field] = value; return [doc, message];})",

The value of req.query.field is good.

Your help is appreciated.

ron
--