From Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei <kwasi.gyasiag...@4things.co.za>
Subject Re: selective replication not working for deleted source documents
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:36:03 GMT
I thing if you run a _change request from target/source you should be able
to remove what should be removed. just an idea :)

--

Multimedia and Communication | Property | Entertainment
Kwasi Owusu Gyasi - Agyei

*cell*        (+27) (0) 76 466 4488
*website *www.4things.co.za
*email     *kwasi.gyasiagyei@4things.co.za
*skype    *kwasi.gyasiagyei
*role*        Developer.Designer.Software Architect