From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: undefined reference to JS_SealObject
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:00:58 GMT
Hi Jim, thanks for the reminder to update the instructions, 1.8.5 is definitely preferred now.

Paul wrote most of the current logic to compile couchjs against various versions of Spidermonkey
in both CouchDB and BigCouch.  I don't know if he tried the Ubuntu 11.10 package specifically.
 I suspect when he's up later today he'll have some insight on the matter.  Regards,

Adam