From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help installing CouchDB on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:18:02 GMT
So, Ubuntu 11 doesn't have any CouchDB package? Strange. Because Ubuntu
10 has CouchDB 0.9.

Vince, what you did is correct, only that you need to install CouchDB
before. Using build-couchdb may not put it in the correct path for you
to follow those instructions. If you want to run it as user and you use
build-couchdb, then you don't need anymore those steps. Just don't
forget to start CouchDB with -b option (given that build-couchdb will be
successful).

Cheers,
CGS