From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: timeout hitting a database url after launching compaction
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:22:21 GMT
I agree with you. Maybe you should report this to the developers and see
if they can do something about or what they suggest (not that some of
them are not following this list, but they seem busy in following their
dedicated list as I noticed in the last days it was pretty busy with the
voting of 1.1.1 and now it seems a little bit of calm period there).

Cheers,
CGS