From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High latency (40ms) and low request rate (10 rps) under windows
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:09:49 GMT
Hi,

Few points here:

1. delayed_commits helps you in high concurrency (batch mode) and less
in no concurrency.
2. If one wants to send in the same session lots of documents, that
someone uses bulk operation. Otherwise, high concurrency comes in play
by the means of batch mode.

For more information look at the "official" benchmarks at:

http://guide.couchdb.org/editions/1/en/performance.html

and you will see your hardware shows quite good qualities (comparing
with 4-5 documents per second written in the official documentation).

Cheers,
CGS