From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Request Parameter in Erlang?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:24:38 GMT
Hi,

There are only records of that type (or nested records):

http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/records.html
http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/data_types.html#id72848

and nice to read from:

http://20bits.com/articles/erlang-an-introduction-to-records/

Records are more like data structures in JavaScript.

Cheers,
CGS