From "Saffrey, Peter" <psaff...@illumina.com>
Subject Rendering a table
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 11:19:31 GMT
I'm hoping to use couchdb (and possibly couchapp) to manage some experimental statistics. I'm
having trouble finding more advanced examples to get me going - much of the documentation
is at the "hello world" level.

I would like to store one document per experiment. For simplicity, at the moment each experiment
has only a few values associated with it:

{
   "header1": 3,
   "header2": 7,
   "header3": "hello!"
}

Let's say I have three documents like this. Some might be missing some headings.

What I want to do is render an HTML table with headings "header{1,2,3}" and a row per experiment.
I might also like to compute a mean at the bottom, where the values are numeric. This seems
to me a fairly standard use case, but I can't find any code samples online. Can anybody point
me at some?

Thanks,

Peter