From Thomas Van de Velde <>
Subject Erlang View Server for List/Show?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 23:33:24 GMT

I noticed significant performance overhead on list and show functions when
using the out-of-the-box Javascript engine. I understood, from reading the
performance page on the wiki, that this is due to marshalling overhead
between CouchDB and couchjs.

Is there native Erlang support for shows and lists? I understood this is
supported for views but I couldn't find anything on lists and shows.