From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Erlang Libraries for CouchDB
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:58:26 GMT
Build CouchDB also builds a "minimal" Erlang--just enough to support
CouchDB. Since it does not strive for super-restricted embedded
scenarios, it restricts itself to the low-hanging fruit: build options
and configuration settings, without modifying CouchDB itself.

https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/blob/master/tasks/erlang.rake

--
Iris Couch