From Daniel Itaboraí <itabora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error on couch_js/main.c
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:37:21 GMT
Thanks for the replies.

Jason,

I´m using Ubuntu 11.04 64 bits. I am building from the couchone repository
(git://github.com/couchone/build-couchdb). Now I´m not sure about which one
I should be using. I´ve followed the install scripts blindly. I haven´t had
the opportunity(and the know how) to tinker with CouchDB´s build system.

Paul,

You´re definitely right about a pre-existing SpiderMonkey in the system. I
installed it a month ago to test some Javascript code. I guess the next
logical step would be to remove it and try to build it again. As soon as I
get home I´ll try that.

thanks,
Daniel