From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject OT: Hosted project management services
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:05:51 GMT
Off-topic question, although the project will use CouchDB :-)
(Google hasn't found anything satisfactory yet)

Can anyone recommend a project management service which is free for
Open Source, and easy for non-programmers to use as well?

I need to build a website for a new FOSS project. It is to be used by
programmers and non-programmers alike, so needs to be simple. I looked
at Google Sites, but it might be a bit limiting, not sure?
I've even considered Tumblr, but it will lack tasks and tracking.
Unless some bright spark knows better?

We need a regular website as front-end, but with some tools to
delegate tasks and track issues. I really don't want to host another
CMS myself, just don't have the time for all the maintenance. I'm sure
I'm not the only one who's faced this.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Marcus