From Chris Stockton <>
Subject CouchDB Crash report db_not_found when attempting to replicate databases
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:41:14 GMT
It seems that randomly I am getting errors about crashes as our
replicator runs, all this replicator does is make sure that all
databases on the master server replicate to our failover by checking

  - I notice the below error in the logs, anywhere from 0 to 30 at a time.
  - It seems that a database might start replicating okay then stop.
  - These errors [1] are on the failover pulling from master
  - No errors are displayed on the master server
  - The databases inside the URL in the db_not_found portion of the
error, are always available from curl from the failover machine, which
makes the error strange, somehow it thinks it can't find the database
  - Master seems healthy at all times, all database are available, no
errors in log

[1] --
  [Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:34:14 GMT] [error] [<0.22466.5305>]

View raw message