From George Catalin Serbanut <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject starting couchdb error
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:43:00 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am new at this list and I am not sure if I send to the correct list. I
hope I don't offend anyone.

Now, my problem. I succeeded to compile couchdb 1.1.0, but when I try to
start it, I got the following error:

--------------------------------
Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 (LogLevel=info) is starting.

=CRASH REPORT==== 19-Sep-2011::05:18:06 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: application_master:init/4
    pid: <0.30.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: {bad_return,
                        {{couch_app,start,
                             [normal,
                              ["/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini",
                               "/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini"]]},
                         {'EXIT',
                             "libicuuc.so.48: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory"}}}
      in function  application_master:init/4
    ancestors: [<0.29.0>]
    messages: [{'EXIT',<0.31.0>,normal}]
    links: [<0.29.0>,<0.7.0>]
    dictionary: []
    trap_exit: true
    status: running
    heap_size: 610
    stack_size: 24
    reductions: 98
  neighbours:

=INFO REPORT==== 19-Sep-2011::05:18:06 ===
    application: couch
    exited: {bad_return,{{couch_app,start,
                                    [normal,
                                     ["/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini",
                                      "/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini"]]},
                         {'EXIT',"libicuuc.so.48: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory"}}}
    type: temporary

I have libicuuc.so.48 in /usr/local/lib. Could anyone to tell me what have I
done wrongly? Thank you.

Cheers,
CGS