From George Catalin Serbanut <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: starting couchdb error
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:13:08 GMT
Environment characteristics:
OS: CentOS 6.0.
Kernel: 2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.x86_64
Erlang (result from erl): Erlang R14B03 (erts-5.8.4) [source] [64-bit]
[rq:1] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
GCC: 4.4.4
If you need more info, let me know what you need.

I understand the Erlang report, but I don't understand how is it possible at
compilation not to have any problem and at execution to have this problem
unless the application itself doesn't load correctly the shared library. The
configuration was started with ./configure (no complain from CouchDB), the
compilation was done with make (again no complain) and the installation with
make install as root (no complain from CouchDB). Starting CouchDB with
couchdb start throws the crash report I spoke about.

Thanks.