From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication only in one direction
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:41:17 GMT
Hi,

First of all, on the local database you are not using SSL if I understood
correctly. That means httpS is raising exception. Secondly, if you didn't
change the port on your local server, it should be 5... and not 6... So,
main point here is to check how you access the database from the remote
server. There may be some other problems there, but let's see one at the
time. If the above is not correct, please, let us know.

Cheers,
CGS