From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication only in one direction
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 07:17:01 GMT
Sorry, I missed the part when you wrote about trying reversed operation, but
from the local server. My bad.

Do you have an admin on the local server? If so, try instead of "database"
something like "http:user:password@local_ip/database". If local_ip is
virtual and the remote server is not in the same local network, you may need
to create a traffic redirection.