From Mehdi El Fadil <mehdi.elfa...@mango-is.com>
Subject Re: OT: Hosted project management services
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:20:51 GMT
Hi Marcus,

You probably should look at Redmine and Chiliproject hosting. These two are
open source web-based project management software (actually the latter being
a fork of the second).

A french developers community offers free hosting for open source project.:
http://projets.developpez.com/ I have not tried it but the site has a good
reputation. *You might be able to switch to English language once subscribed
*.

I am using the free plan from plan.io <http://plan.io/en/> (redmine hosting
saas offer), but it is quite limited if your project is large:
 free plan Bronze <https://accounts.plan.io/signup/Bronze?locale=en>: 1
project, 2 users, 1 workflow and 500MB storage

You can find other providers, just google around.

Another software option is openerp <http://www.openerp.com/>, which has
project management features. You can try a demo here:
http://demo.openerp.com/

You should also google to find companies hosting the tool.

Hope this helps,

Mehdi

--
*