From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lua API for CouchDB
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:19:25 GMT
The wiki is open for anyone to sign up and edit. You should feel more
than welcome to add your library to where ever it is we have that
list. There's also a set of pages there called something like
"Getting_Started_With_Lisp" where Lisp is whatever the kids are using
these days. You might want to add a page there for people looking to
use Lua with CouchDB.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines
<chad@apartmentlines.com> wrote:
> As part of a work-related project, I've written a Lua API (http://www.lua.org) for CouchDB.
 It is available here:

> https://github.com/thehunmonkgroup/luchia
>
> I'm announcing this to the list for the following reasons:
>
> - To alert anyone who might benefit from it that it exists.
>
> - To potentially get some feedback on the implementation.
>
> - To hopefully get some pointers to it listed on the CouchDB site, perhaps one at http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Related_Projects
in the Libraries section?  I'd also consider contributing something for http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Basics
too.

> As far as the implementation goes, I'm pretty new to CouchDB -- I basically just pounded
the documentation and wrote the API according to what I found there.