From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <>
Subject Re: couchdb-load error: You are not a server admin
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:20:17 GMT
Hello All,

I did find one solution, which is to delete all admins:
  "curl -X DELETE http://admin:password@"

After this, the line
  "couchdb-load --input=backup20110530.bin"
worked like a charm.

The above doesn't feel like the right action, so if anybody knows of a
better solution, I'm very much interested to hear it.

Kind regards,
Hendrik Jan