From Scott Feinberg <feinberg.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1 issue
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:35:37 GMT
I haven't had that issue-though I'm not using using 1.1 in a
production environment, just using it to replicate like crazy (millions of
docs in each of my 20+ databases).  I was running a server with 1 GB of
memory and didn't have an issue, it handled it fine.

However... from http://docs.couchbase.org/couchdb-release-1.1/index.html

When you PUT/POST a document to the _replicator database, CouchDB will
attempt to start the replication up to 10 times (configurable under
[replicator], parameter max_replication_retry_count).

Not sure if that helps.

--Scott