From Robert Jones <rjo...@salientsystems.com>
Subject Minimum Erlang Libraries for CouchDB
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:11:21 GMT
My evil plan is to use CouchDB on a semi-embedded platform.  I'd like to
conserve space by only installing the Erlang libraries necessary to support
CouchDB.  I've not been able to locate this information.  I'm not an Erlang
developer...yet.  If I have to dig in, I will.

So, does anyone have experience with this, and if so, what did you find?

I'm using Erlang R14B03 and CouchDB 1.1.0 on Linux.

I'm also interested in general advice for embedding Erlang/CouchDB.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert Jones