From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Crash report db_not_found when attempting to replicate databases
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:05:27 GMT
On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 13:55, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:

> On Sep 14, 2011, at September 14, 201112:19 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:
>
> There's a multipart API which allows for a single PUT request containing
> the document body as JSON and all its attachments in their raw form.
> Documentation is pretty thin at the moment, and unfortunately I think it
> doesn't quite allow for a pipe(). Would be really nice if it did, though.
>
> Any tips on how to invoke this? It would be very useful in the framework
> I’m working on.
> I just checked <http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_Document_API> and
> there’s nothing about it.

Check out the lines in mikeal replicator I linked to. It should give you
some hints.
I think it's PUT with Content-Type: multipart/related and then you just send
the body followed by the attachments. I think you need to have an
_attachments object in the body and for each attachment specify
content_type, length, and follows: true.