From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1 issue
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 14:29:47 GMT
One more observation. It seems the memory goes up dramatically while
the replicator task is writing all the failed-to-replicate-docs to the
log (ends with this)

** Reason for termination ==
** {http_request_failed,<<"failed to replicate http://host/db">>}

Is there a way to disable logging for the replicator? Interestingly
enough, as soon as we restart, the replicator simply catches up and
pretends there were no problems.

K.
---
http://blog.mudynamics.com