From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject "Only admin can delete documents on this database" - but no validation function
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:31:51 GMT
Hi

Until very recently I could delete documents from my database using this:
http://127.0.0.1:5984/evab-ch_barbalex_evab/39c7a5e62c7207b8d08d69c88c000a6a?rev=1-0395dafa18bdde7afbbee439af1d1f7a

produced from this code:
function handleDelete(event)
{
// First open doc based on ID in order to get full document
$db.openDoc(docId, {
success: function(document) {
// Then use the opened doc as reference to remove
$db.removeDoc(document, {
success: function() {
window.open("../../BeobListe.html", target = '_self');
},
error: function() {
MeldungEinzeilig("Die Beobachtung mit der ID: " + docId + " konnte nicht
gelöscht werden");
}
});
},
error: function() {
MeldungEinzeilig("Eine Beobachtung mit der ID: " + docId + " wurde nicht
gefunden");
}
});
}

Today I get this error: {"error":"case_clause","reason":"Only admin can
delete documents on this database."}

I am a little stumped since I don't (jet) have a validation function in my
database.
In futon > security there are no admins and users or roles defined.

What could be the reason for this error?

Thanks for help.

Alex