From Roger Rohrbach <ro...@ecstatic.com>
Subject Re: Declarative validation of recursive documents
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:57:19 GMT
See also Orderly, a really nice, terse syntax that compiles into JSON Schema.  I've used it
to specify the documents for a project using CouchDB.  The bad news is: the developer seems
to have abandoned the project, while JSON Schema continues to evolve.  My attempts at engaging
the developer have been met with silence.  The good news is: anyone can fork it on github
and take it further.