From Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei <kwasi.gyasiag...@4things.co.za>
Subject Re: CouchDB Inline Attachment version 1.1.0
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 20:46:12 GMT

No custom validation function, request sent appears as follows

"{"name":"Kwasi",
  "surname":"Gyasi - Agyei",
"_attachments":[
  {"test":
      {"content_type":"text\/plain",
        "data":"aGVsbG8gd29ybGQ="
      }
  } ]

 }"

data is base64_encoded, trimmed line breaks and carriage returns values.

when I process the same request changing _attachments to attachments that works with no issues...

4Things
Multimedia and Communication | Property | Entertainment
Kwasi Owusu Gyasi - Agyei

cell        (+27) (0) 76 466 4488
website www.4things.co.za
email     kwasi.gyasiagyei@4things.co.za
skype    kwasi.gyasiagyei
role        Developer.Designer.Software Architect

On 21 Sep 2011, at 8:44 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2011, at 10:52 AM, Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei wrote:
>
> [debug] [<0.23325.0>] Minor error in HTTP request: {doc_validation,
>                                                   <<"Bad special document member:
_attachments">>}