From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimising a server for couchdb
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 12:17:17 GMT
I'm afraid I don't have experience with this but I have seen this link pop
up a couple of times in the mailing list. It has a few settings for CouchDB,
Erlang, and your OS to try and optimize IO.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Performance#Resource_Limits

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein