From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: first view problem badmatch
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:40:04 GMT
I believe that 'badmatch' error is an artifact of Erlang. I can't say for
sure but the document may have deserialized fine into Erlang tuples and
such, but when they went to pull out "map" the function couldn't match it
inside the data structure.

Just a guess, but I agree. A lot of times CouchDB error messages are helpful
to the Erlang developer looking at the code and less helpful from the
general user writing JavaScript.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ - Ludwig von
Wittgenstein

"Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is
rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft and yielding will
overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft
is strong." - Lao-Tzu