From Max Ogden <...@maxogden.com>
Subject Re: to CouchApp or not to CouchApp
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 18:14:53 GMT
couch has a pretty full featured security model actually:
http://blog.couchbase.com/whats-new-in-couchdb-1-0-part-4-securityn-stuff

and you can proxy couchapps behind a vhost (thus making the rest of the
couch api inaccessible): http://vimeo.com/20773112

and heres a couple 'pure' couchapps i've built lately to help you get a feel
for the stuff possible:
http://open211.org
http://monocl.es
http://open211.org:5984/social_services/_design/removalist/_rewrite