From Jason Konrad <ja...@inboxq.com>
Subject Re: unusable database in 1.0.1. steps to take?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 18:24:13 GMT
Couch will start up without any problems. I'm able to access other
databases normally. When requests start trying to interact with the
one problematic db that is when error messages like the one I provided
start to show up in the logs. There was maybe 10 req/sec trying to use
the problem db. After a couple min couch terminates.