From Paul Torres <ptorres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GeoCouch & CouchDB newbie install Q
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:33:10 GMT
Ingemar,
     The 1.1.x branch of geocouch did work for me in conjunction with
couchdb version 1.1.0; built from source, of course. I wish I could
easily give you a list of all the versions of all the relevant
dependencies on my box right this minute...I'm running on a debian box
and I use the built-in Mozilla-based Iceweasel browser.

-Paul