From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Your help is needed.
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:13:35 GMT
I am not sure to understand what you mean with: "a version of
SpiderMonkey that is not built from source from a tarball in this [1]
directory".

However this is what I have done on my Ubuntu Natty workstation:

    $ tar zxf davisp-couchdb-7a2b7e0.tar.gz
    $ cd davisp-couchdb-7a2b7e0/
    $ sudo apt-get install libmozjs185-dev
    $ ./configure --prefix=$PWD/opt --with-js-include=/usr/include/js
    $ make && make install
    $ cd opt/
    $ sudo service couchdb stop
    $ ./bin/couchdb

Then from Firefox7beta I went to
http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/couch_tests.html?script/couch_tests.js
and clicked to "Run All".

All tests passed except for "replicator_db": "Assertion failed:
expected '"error"', got 'null'".
I have restarted couchdb and rerun the replicator_db test. Same error.
I have clicked on "Run with debugger". Same error again.

I have attached couch.log.
Hope to be helpful... please ask if you need other tests.

Marcello