From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kill/exit of thread during pull replication
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:11:14 GMT
Martin,

can I ask you to try to POST to /_replicate (instead of the
_replicator database) and see if it gets better?

Looking at your document, it seems the replication completed, despite
the stack trace. Is it true?

thanks

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
> Hi Filipe,
>
> Sorry, I'm no good at deciphering ERLang stack traces, what bits am I missing? I could
post my entire log file, but I think that'd be overkill...

> I've updated the same Gist (https://gist.github.com/1165822) with as full a trace as
I can decipher from the first instance of the error.

> I started the replication by POSTing to _replicator, the document is here: https://gist.github.com/1165982
>
> Martin
>
> On 23 Aug 2011, at 18:40, Filipe David Manana wrote:
>
>> Martin,
>>
>> can you paste the full stack trace and how have you triggered the
>> replication (object/document)?
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Having finally gotten trunk compiled and running, I began a pull replication
from our production server to test some bits locally.