From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternatives to python couchapp
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:50:00 GMT
Reupholster is very stable....I am using daily. The webstart version
is a bit behind, so just download the jar from google code downloads.

Reupholster has a slightly different (better) folder names than the
other tools. The main folder is called html. You can delete what is in
there and replace it with all your stuff.

I am realising some new features today on it. You dont have to wait,
though. But i was going to post a blog entry on how you can now just
edit files on github (ace editor) and reupholster will then auto push
to you iriscouch instance. You dont even have to have anything
installed locally! So you could develop on any machine, just all web
like.

--
Twitter: @eckoit
http://eckoit.com - Keep what you hear.