From Mehdi El Fadil <mehdi.elfa...@mango-is.com>
Subject couchdb job + contracting offers
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:22:25 GMT
Hello,

I am planning a project about data analysis involving some couchdb-related
development.

Here are basically the tasks that I would need to have done:

1. research: study and hack couchdb view engine or other indexing solutions
(couchdb-lucene, elasticsearch) to get better read performance for a given
type of data queries - Erlang

2. back-end: development of jobs to populate couchdb with large volume of
data from various sources - Couchdb + C++, Python, Erlang or another
powerful language

3. front-end: development of a big web application - Couchdb, node.js or
equivalent, jQuery or equivalent, web+ mobile web

4. couchdb + server installation and administration

My initial idea about the tasks is:
1. done via contracting
2, 3 and 4: done by a fulltime employee
but this can be adapted according to the profiles of the candidates

Expected start: fall 2011 / Winter 2012

Context: small startup with a challenging innovative project.

Thanks for getting back to me with a CV in case you are interested.

Regards,

Mehdi.

Mango Information Systems
twitter: @mango_info