From Michael <newmani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gen_server timeout
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:47:43 GMT
I just had the same thing happen last night after trying a bunch of
reductions on a large set of data. All of a sudden all of my views were
returning this error.

This morning I came back to what I was working on and had the same problem,
all views were just returning this error.

I restarted the couch service and everything seemed to be back on track.
Next time it happens I will certainly look for these processes.

I am running 1.1, once I am done with my work today I will try the same
reductions and see if happens again.

I just wanted to throw in that I saw this recently as well.

Thanks,

Michael