From Matthew Slade <matthew.sl...@moonlight42.com>
Subject Re: View collation by one key and sorting by another key
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 22:34:40 GMT
Hi Randall

Thanks, I'm aware of the ability to split out the date into multiple keys
for easier collation. However that's not really the issue here. My problem
is with the additional level of sorting that might be required to make the
reduced data meaningful. ie I want to know only about oranges and not other
fruit in my particular date time collation.

Matthew